The California Energy Storage Alliance (CESA) is a membership-based advocacy group committed to advancing the role of energy storage in the electric power sector through policy, education, outreach, and research.
Our membership includes technology manufacturers, project developers, systems integrators, consulting firms, and other clean tech industry leaders.
We are technology and business model-neutral, and are supported solely by the contributions and coordinated activities of our members.
- Classically trained chef opens diner in Uintah County's oilfield - ksl.com
- PG&E Unveils Battery Storage System In San Jose, California - CleanTechnica
- Tesla & Solar: A Glimpse of the New Energy Economy - RealClearPolitics
- SEIA and Electricity Storage Association announce new partnership - pv magazine (press release)
- Trains Leave Kinder Morgan Pipeline in Lurch - Wall Street Journal