The ISO is hosting a two-day stakeholder meeting on April 27-28, 2016 to review the preliminary results of the studies that were conducted for Senate Bill 350 (SB350) - Clean Energy and Pollution Reduction Act. The preliminary study results will be published on April 25, 2016 on the ISO website at http://www.caiso.com/informed/Pages/RegionalEnergyMarket/BenefitsofaRegionalEnergyMarket.aspx, and are based on studies to assess the impacts of a regional market in the following areas:
- Creation and retention of jobs and other benefits to the California economy
- Environmental impacts in California and elsewhere
- Impacts in disadvantaged communities
- Emissions of greenhouse gases and other air pollutants
- Reliability and integration of renewable energy resources
If planning to attend the meeting in person, please RSVP to SMC@caiso.com by May 20. It's important to register to ensure entrance onto the ISO campus and that adequate meeting space is available for all participants. A web conference will also be available. Please submit comments on the preliminary results and meeting discussion to email@example.com by close of business June 8.