(UPDATED) - Public Workshop – Tools and Technologies for Distribution Resources Planning (R.14-08-013) (REVISED AS OF 12/30/14)
January 8, 2015
California Public Utilities Commission
Conference Number: 866-778-0461
To start or join the online meeting:
This workshop is being held pursuant to Commission rulemaking R.14-08-013, issued on August 20, 2014. Tentative agenda is as follows:
1. Briefing by the GreenTech Leadership’s More Than Smart working group on their status/results.
2. Panel with presentations by the IOUs on their view of the methodologies and tools that they will need to accomplish the DRP.
3. Panel on methodology for optimal location analysis with industry experts.
4. Panel on methodology and related tools to employ methodology by tool vendors.
5. Demonstration of tool capabilities by developers.
6. Public Comment.
Official agenda and workshop announcement to follow.
A final workshop agenda is forthcoming.
For information or questions about this workshop, please contact: Dave Erickson, John.Erickson@cpuc.ca.gov,
(415) 703 – 1226.