The Energy Division of CPUC and IOUs are initiating a Multifamily (MF) Working Group to facilitate low-income and multifamily program implementation. The Working Group was established pursuant to the CPUC’s California Alternative Rates for Energy (CARE) and Energy Savings Assistance (ESA) Decision 16-11-022 issued on 11/21/2016 in proceeding A.14-11-007.
The goal of this working group is to do the following:
- Implement and support Decision 16-11-022
- Evaluate and assess the MF/ESA program implementation progress
- Develop and file a Petition for additional MF related studies, as needed
- Report working group status to CPUC to contribute to the existing low-income proceedings
- Develop a process to gain access to program administrators’ MF program results reporting, including MF customer engagement success using the SPOC model.
This working group will meet quarterly, augmented by ad-hoc meetings to drive results.
Please plan to attend this webinar to learn more about this working group and how you can register and participate. The first MF Working Group meeting is scheduled for August 8th, 2017, in San Francisco, at PG&E’s Pacific Energy Center. We will release additional meeting information prior to this meeting date.
Join by phone: (619) 676-9998 (San Diego)
Conference ID: 16140