The Energy Commission is holding its annual EPIC Symposium this year on December 1, 2016 at the Sacramento Convention Center. The event will feature panelists from EPIC funded projects this year as they discuss topics ranging from Zero Net Energy Buildings, creating Advanced Energy Communities, Advanced Power System Technology and Automation, and Enabling Distributed Energy Resource growth.
Session topics include:
• Getting to Zero Net Energy Buildings
• Planning for a Clean and Resilient Electricity System
• Advancing Field Safety and Securing Power Systems
• Bringing Emerging Energy Efficiency Technologies to Low Income or Disadvantaged Communities
• Microgrids Accelerating Adoption of Renewables
• Enabling Distributed Energy Resources (DER) Growth
• Increasing California's Water Supply through Energy Innovation
• Creating Advanced Energy Communities
• Demonstrating System Simulation
The registration page is now open and the event is free to the public.