Please send your comments to firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the Service List to R.13-09-011. This will aid in transparency and discussion of issues across parties.
- A number of questions were raised about the definition of terms used in the DRAM evaluation criteria defined in D.16-09-056 or in metrics proposed by Energy Division. We request that interested parties provide a definition for the following terms, and your rationale for choosing one definition over another: “New”, "Viable”, “Competitive”, "Procured”, and “Reliable”
- Are the goals & objectives complete (p. 2)?
- Do you have any concerns about or suggestions regarding the handling and/or presentation in aggregate form of confidential data (p. 4-5)?
- Are there any key metrics missing from Table 1 on pgs. 10-16? Please provide any suggested edits to the existing metrics (you may provide a redlined Table 1 if you wish).
- Please provide any specific suggestions about data sources and the granularity at which data is needed (Table 1, pgs 10-16). If not indicated already, can your organization provide any data? Please indicate what data, and include contact information.
- What metrics are the most important to demonstrate the success of the DRAM, in your view?
- What ones do you see as least important or fully optional?
- Do parties have any suggestions or concerns about the proposed overall timeline for the project, or its individual phases (pgs 17 – 19)?
- Other comments not covered by the above.
Monday, March 13, 2017 - 17:00
Demand Response (DR) & Permanent Load Shifting (PLS)