ACORE Finance West is an invitation-only forum that convenes a select group of prominent renewable energy executives, investors, corporate purchasers, and other top transactional professionals to assess recent developments, increase deal flow and maximize opportunities for financing and development of renewable energy in the Western U.S.
- Networking Breakfast
- Investor Roundtable – Moderated by Ted Brandt, Co-Founder & CEO, Marathon Capital
- Investors Q&A
- Fireside Chat: Corporate Sustainability and Renewable Energy Investment – Moderated by Ira Ehrenpreis, Managing Partner, DBL Investors
- Networking Lunch
- Financing the Western Grid of the Future: Integration, Interconnection & Market Signal – Moderated by Ed Feo, President, Coronal Group
- CEO Outlook – Moderated by Greg Wetstone, President & CEO, ACORE
- Strategies for Achieving Deep Decarbonization – Moderated by Susan MacCormac, Partner, Morrison Foerster
- Networking Reception
Location: Parc 55, San Francisco, CA.
Registration: RSVP here today!