The Berkeley Energy and Resources Collaborative (BERC) invites you to join us at the premier UC Berkeley energy event – the 8th Annual BERC Energy Summit!
Transformational leaders from the research, business, and policy communities and over 400 attendees will converge on Berkeley's campus to explore this year’s theme of “Collaborative Innovation, Systemic Change."
By highlighting the innovative leadership embodied by UC Berkeley, the summit serves a platform for vibrant discussion on how successful collaboration among diverse communities can expand the horizon of energy innovations. The event will run for two days (October 16-17) and feature:
- Innovation Expo: Thursday, Oct 16
- Showcases cutting-edge energy research and technologies developed by UC Berkeley and Lawrence Berkeley National Lab staff and researchers.
- Energy Innovation Competition
- Thousands in awards
- Energy Conference: Friday, Oct 17
- Engaging agenda featuring marquee speakers, 4 engaging panel discussions, an opening keynote address and a closing plenary